Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What can you expect to see?

We are only 13 days away! I want to thank everyone who came yesterday. For those who didn't please feel free to keep in contact so you know what is going on.

I wanted to share a few pictures of the sights you may see.


Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge - We will walk across the bridge on the way to the Papal Mass.

Sydney Skyline- The boat in the picture was massive!


Darling Harbour - This is where the Pope will come into the city




Wollongong!


Bondi Beach - A place not to miss





I have never had trouble making new friends.
More pics to come in the next few days. Let your family and friends know about this blogsite. We will keep it updated throughout the pilgrimage!














1 comment:

Dee said...

Wonderful pictures! I hope that all attendees have a wonderful time. What a wonderful growth opportunity for my daughter.