Monday, July 28, 2008

Good to be Home!

As many of you figured out, I was not able to keep the blog updated during our pilgrimage. It turned out to be more of a chore than expected. The internet in Australia is still pay by the minute. So I didn't want to run up a bill for my host family. I also found internet cafe's, but it would be far to expensive to go there everyday also.

I know most of you still kept up with news from WYD. We were also very blessed to have so many people back home praying for us. Everyday I recieved an email from someone telling me that they were praying for our pilgrimage. I hope the graces we received will be passed on to all of you.

I am asking several of the pilgrims to post some testamonies of their expereinces. There is no way for me to sum up all that happened by myself.

1 comment:

Charles81 said...

Hey Guys!
Greetings from Sydney!

Was just going through my WYD Photos and I think I have one of you guys.

I found this blog by googling the name that was on your big red sign :)

I think I see a "Glenn" and maybe a "Carol" after zooming in onto you Pilgrims passes!

How can I get this photo out to you guys?